While almost every website I’ve ever worked on is unique, there is a really simple 5 step process that I follow for all of them.
5 Steps to a killer website:
- Discovery – Finding out exactly what your businesses goals are
- Design – Creating and outlining a strategy, user interaction, and the look
- Development – Taking the Scope and Design and turning it into a website
- Deployment – Moving from a development server to the live public facing server
- Ongoing Support – Maintenance, Updates, Strategy Reviews, etc
Want to dive deep and learn more about each of these steps?
Read my blog post 5 Step Process For Building A Website That Actually Works.
Before we do any development, I’ll work with you directly to Discover exactly what your goals are and come up with a strategy to achieve them. From there we’ll Design a website to turn that into a reality online.
Ready to get started?
The first step is for you to fill out my Website Worksheet.
This worksheet will help me discover more about your business, your audience, and your goals.